Welcome..... Wissup??

WISSUP - WISCONSIN SPEAKS UP


Copyright (c) 2009 Ginny Maziarka. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



THANK YOU to Irate, Tireless Minority for bestowing the Honest Scrap Award on me on July 21,2009.

THE RULES

In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.

TEN HONEST THINGS
1. My faith in Jesus Christ is my priority in this life.
2. My husband is the love of my life.
3. My kids are crazy and fun and I love them beyond words!
4. My grandchildren are the best therapy this world has to offer...
5. My heart breaks when I read about child abuse, abortion, or the harm or death of a child for any reason whatsoever.
6. I love old people.
7. I do not like carnival rides.
8. I am, unashamedly, a Star Trek fan.
9. I love the sound of rain on a tent roof.
10. Bargain shopping is a hobby.

7 OTHER BLOGS (not in any particular order of preference)
1. Boots and Sabers
2. Shark and Shepherd
3. SafeLibraries
4. GOP3.com - The Triumvirate
5. Annoyed Librarian
6. The Black Sphere
7. From Where I Sit

7 comments:

Marjorie said...

Proof that there is always common ground.

I am also an unapologetic Star Trek fan.

If you haven't ever watched Battlestar Galactica, you should give that a watch to, I can't imagine that anyone who liked Star Trek wouldn't love BSG.

WEST BEND CITIZENS FOR SAFE LIBRARIES said...

Marj: LOL! I don't think I have ever watched BSG, but worth a shot! I'll see about picking one up this week. Perhaps our library carries it? I'll have to check... Thanks! :-)

DanBack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DanBack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
West Bend Citizen Advocate said...

DanBack: You are no longer welcome to post comments on this blog.

DanBack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DanBack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.