Welcome..... Wissup??

WISSUP - WISCONSIN SPEAKS UP


Copyright (c) 2009 Ginny Maziarka. All rights reserved.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Homosexuality defined as choice...

At the University of Toledo, Crystal Dixon, the associate vice president of human resources, wrote in a column of the Toledo Free Press.

Dixon asserted that gay people can change their sexual orientation and questioned how gay people could ever be considered “civil rights victims.”

Wrote Dixon: “As a Black woman who happens to be an alumnus of the University of Toledo’s Graduate School, an employee and business owner, I take great umbrage at the notion that those choosing the homosexual lifestyle are ‘civil rights victims.’ Here’s why. I cannot wake up tomorrow and not be a Black woman. I am genetically and biologically a Black woman and very pleased to be so as my Creator intended. Daily, thousands of homosexuals make a life decision to leave the gay lifestyle....”

But wait, there's more:
Dixon also cited as evidence for her position “irrefutable” data showing higher than average salaries of gay people, and she cited religious teachings. “There is a divine order. God created human kind male and female (Genesis 1:27). God created humans with an inalienable right to choose. There are consequences for each of our choices, including those who violate God’s divine order. It is base human nature to revolt and become indignant when the world or even God Himself, disagrees with our choice that violates His divine order,” she wrote. “Jesus Christ loves the sinner but hates the sin (John 8:1-11.) Daily, Jesus Christ is radically transforming the lives of both straight and gay folks and bringing them into a life of wholeness: spiritually, psychologically, physically and even economically. That is the ultimate right.”

So there you have it. My thoughts exactly. Sexual orientation does not belong in a "protected class."

4 comments:

mark west said...

I'm so glad that 1 person has been able to decide for the whole world that being Gay is a choice. I'm glad you have chosen not to be. I wonder if the same can be said for the love of your life. There are so many men having sex with men and their wives don't know. I would love to meet him. I could then tell you if you are living a lie.

Anonymous said...

Mark, you seem to have the ability to perceive things maybe not noticed by anyone else. What do you make of an elected official who espouses "our values", is single, is not known to have a public personal relationship with anyone, and has anal retentive characteristics (as evidenced by an extremely cluttered living arrangement)?

Just seems like sometimes when you peel the layers off, you might be surprised at what you find underneath.

Which makes me wonder about a certain talk radio personality too.

mark west said...

I have been straight, being married to a woman for 16 years. She left the marriage for another man. I choose to be Gay now. It is a much better life. I am rich, hundreds of friends, great wardrobe! Travel all over the world. And can have sex with as many men as I want. And God amde me in his image. And Jesus Loves me.

mark west said...

I have added Ginny's blog to my list on my blog. I want people to read her.I listed in under Haters and Bigots. I have 16,000 hits on my blob. appletonpost.blogspot.com