Randy Melchert reports:
Waukesha County Supervisors representing Menomonee Falls are running unopposed:
- District 4: James Dwyer (inc.)
- District 5: James Jeskewitz (inc.)
- District 6: Janel Brandtjen (inc.)
And turning to the Menomonee Falls School District which has three seats open, we have five candidates:
- Faith VanderHorst (inc.)
- Robert C. Schneider
- Scott Ternes
- Lori Blodorn
- Mike Dillhyon
If you’ve taken out papers and are wanting to run for MF School District, please comment here and share your views on why you want to be elected.
And for good measure the Menomonee Falls Village Board:
- Seat No. 4: Michael McDonald (inc.), Scott Krause, Jefferson E. Davis. A Feb. 16 primary will narrow the field to two.
- Seat No. 5: Jeffrey Steliga (inc.)
- Seat No. 6: Steve Raymonds (inc.)