Welcome..... Wissup??

WISSUP - WISCONSIN SPEAKS UP


Copyright (c) 2009 Ginny Maziarka. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reminisce: Obama's statement on Freedom of Choice

"When South Dakota passed a law banning all abortions in a direct effort to have Roe overruled, I was the only candidate for President to raise money to help the citizens of South Dakota repeal that law. When anti-choice protesters blocked the opening of an Illinois Planned Parenthood clinic in a community where affordable health care is in short supply, I was the only candidate for President who spoke out against it. And I will continue to defend this right by passing the Freedom of Choice Act as president."

(Interpretation: I stepped in and helped get the bucks to kill babies in South Dakota. I refuted the actions of people who don't want babies murdered. If I become president, I will make sure that babies continue to be killed.)

"As President, I will improve access to affordable health care and work to ensure that our teens are getting the information and services they need to stay safe and healthy. "

(Interpretation: I plan to make sure that even teens can have their babies killed, easily. And I also plan to make sure they don't have to tell anything to their parents if they don't want to AND I'll make sure they get condoms and birth control pills, too! I'll even throw in the "day after" pill "just in case.")

http://www.barackobama.com/2008/01/22/obama_statement_on_35th_annive.php

No comments: