Welcome..... Wissup??

WISSUP - WISCONSIN SPEAKS UP


Copyright (c) 2009 Ginny Maziarka. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Washington County Supervisor Meyers Goes Live

Washington County Supervisor, Bill Meyers, has created a new website that lends transparency to County Board meetings, County Budget, Salaries, and more. Meyers has been a hard-working, people-oriented, conservative worker for the county. This is just one more way for him to help people become connected with the government in their community.

From Bill:
Four years ago, when I first ran for the County Board, transparency in government was one of my key issues. I have worked very hard to force county government to share information and started a website several years ago just for that purpose.

I just launched a new website, http://www.CountySupervisorBill.com to focus more on current issues and respond better to constituents’ questions.

I think government should be by, of, and for the people and I am proud to be working for folks to make it that way.

No comments: