Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
THANK YOU to Irate, Tireless Minority for bestowing the Honest Scrap Award on me on July 21,2009.
In accepting this award, I need to do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
TEN HONEST THINGS
1. My faith in Jesus Christ is my priority in this life.
2. My husband is the love of my life.
3. My kids are crazy and fun and I love them beyond words!
4. My grandchildren are the best therapy this world has to offer...
5. My heart breaks when I read about child abuse, abortion, or the harm or death of a child for any reason whatsoever.
6. I love old people.
7. I do not like carnival rides.
8. I am, unashamedly, a Star Trek fan.
9. I love the sound of rain on a tent roof.
10. Bargain shopping is a hobby.
7 OTHER BLOGS (not in any particular order of preference)
1. Boots and Sabers
2. Shark and Shepherd
4. GOP3.com - The Triumvirate
5. Annoyed Librarian
6. The Black Sphere
7. From Where I Sit