- book burners
- book banners
- giving the city a black eye
...we should also take note that the library board brought the attention to the City of West Bend on their own volition by:
- refusing to respond to it's own policies
- putting off public meetings
- ignoring citizen requests to dialogue
- The library board loves the city attorney's advice when it can be used as an excuse to get rid of citizens, but...
- hate the city attorney's advice when a citizen calls for compliance with open records requests, then...
- calling an emergency meeting on short notice (Where is the public notification? On a city hall or library bulletin board? Nice.) and stating they will hire (taxpayer dollars flying out the window) outside counsel to....what?
- Try to hide open public records from the public?
- Keep the public from learning something?
This is the same public library that follows the standard of "all things for all people."
Think about it.