Welcome..... Wissup??

WISSUP - WISCONSIN SPEAKS UP


Copyright (c) 2009 Ginny Maziarka. All rights reserved.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Library's Banned Books Week a Homosexual Smokescreen

Like I've been saying....

Curtsy to Dan Kleinman of Safelibraries.org.

Banned Books Week is Gay Promotion? Author Admits ALA Faked 2010 Top 10 Challenged Book List

A recording I made of an author essentially admitting that the American Library Association's [ALA] Top 10 challenged list is faked and used to promote a political agenda has become the subject of an exclusive, top billed report on WorldNetDaily:



.....

The ALA faked #9 and awarded school librarian Dee Venuto for LGBT-related reasons, a librarian who admitted in a New Jersey Education Association publication that she cannot bring herself to read racy material for children so she lets her students read it for her.

Might the ALA have faked #1, And Tango Makes Three, also about the same "big deal"? Well, it was challenged only four times yet it is supposedly #1. We are talking about an organization that used plagiarism to promote Banned Books Week, after all.


....

If the ALA has to artificially push LGBT material higher on the list, obviously there is no crisis about the "big deal." Evenprogressive critics of the ALA decry the ALA's use of BBW as "propaganda."

Can anyone ever trust the ALA for anything ever again? Really, I mean it. Faked lists. Plagiarism. Political agenda. Propaganda. So much more I'm leaving out for brevity. Is there no limit to the ALA's dishonesty?

See more on National Hogwash Week here:



6 comments:

SafeLibraries® said...

People need to know the ALA fakes its yearly challenged book list for its own political purposes, and having a recording of an author on that list essentially saying so makes the matter irrefutable.

If interested, sign up for my blog posts, using the link under my name. Thanks for posting this here.

Oh, I was on 94.5 WFLA today where I told the audience about the hush hush $1000 grant from the ALA to a member of your community to purchase influence.

West Bend Citizen Advocate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
West Bend Citizen Advocate said...

I wonder what Maria Hanrahan spent the grant money on? Inquiring minds....

West Bend Citizen Advocate said...

Just for a walk down memory lane, we can revisit: http://safelibraries.blogspot.com/2010/08/ginny-v-maria-hijacked-library-or-safe.html

Unknown said...

@ Dan: About this supposed hush hush grant. How exactly does $180 spent on an Open Records Request concerning communication to and from members of the West Bend Common Council re: the 2009 West Bend library controversy and the pending appointments of library board members qualify as purchasing influence? And you may recall (as you posted it on your own blog) my Guest View editorial to the West Bend Daily News of August 2010 in which I pointed out that reimbursement of this $180 ORR cost was the only portion of the $1000 grant to West Bend Parents for Free Speech that was utilized. The reimbursement was made to another member; no payment was ever made to West Bend Parents for Free Speech nor to myself.

Ginny kindly provides the link to your post. Thanks Ginny. Maybe you should go back and read it. It points out I did not receive any money. But I'd sure like some. If you'd like to make a donation, let me know.

SafeLibraries® said...

I'll be writing about this issue soonish (I hope) to clear up the misdirection. When I do finally write about it, I'll try to remember to leave a link in another comment.